Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Shri G.S. Gokhale


                          Shri G.S. Gokhale

Photo: loss of very good sadhak of shri maharaj who collected maharaj pravachan & given good life to cores of sadhak...shriram

Shri Govind Sitaram Gokhale

Our humble salutations to Shri G.S.Gokhale who left his mortal body on 12th June 2013.
He collected the Pravachans of Shri Brahmachaitanya Maharaj in Marathi and presented them to the world for the benefit of all devotees. He presented it in Marathi. But, his work is translated into English,Kannada, Telugu,Gujarathi etc. In his Preface to the Discourses (Pravachans), he states "I pray very humbly at the feet of Shri Maharaj that whatever strength, blessings, and grace, he showered on me during the compilation of these Discourses, may continue till my last breath. Let Nama be on my lips continuously till the end of my life. I earnestly and sincerely hope that those who read these discourses would feel attached to the chanting of nama and thereby obtain peace of mind in worldlly life".

No comments: